Friday, June 6, 2014

West of the Dead Line

Read my latest post over on the Western Fictioneers blog.

While I haven't totally abandoned this site, most of my blogging takes place over there. I would sure welcome your visit, and invite you to leave a comment if you're so inclined.


http://ow.ly/vuGTt

I'm currently working on a series of Western short stories put together in a volume called West of the Dead Line. The first two tales are currently available as e-copies on Amazon for $0.99 ea., or no charge if you're an Amazon Prime member:

The plan is, once we've gathered about a dozen of these stories, a print version will be made available as Volume I. Seeing as how we're introducing a new story about once a month, it'll be about a year before the printed volume comes out.


In the meantime, come on over to the Western Fictioneers blog. I'm posted there the 1st Friday of every month.

I do appreciate ya - Phil


And, of course, I would sure like for you to take a look at my other books, if you haven't already done so:

Red Lands Outlaw, the Ballad of Henry Starr

Game, an American Novel

Treasure Kills                                                                                                                                  

No comments: